Our Community – Your Development Trust
Since 1999 Mumbles Development Trust has worked hard to initiate a variety of projects which benefit the local community. The Trust is run by volunteers who play a vital role in the success of these projects. MDT needs more volunteers – if you are able to spare any time, please get in touch and let us know what project you are interested in.
Just some of the benefits to becoming a volunteer
- Your chance to make a real difference to someone’s life
- Builds a caring society of active citizens
- Widens participation and tackles social exclusion
- Makes an economic impact; volunteering contributes £4.8 billion to UK GNP and is the fastest growing job sector
- Opens up an exciting network of people and experiences
- Is a tool for personal development; improves many skills
- Enhances your employability.
- It can influence your career choice
- Opens up a whole range of new opportunities
Join us now by contacting us on : firstname.lastname@example.org
or via : www.facebook.com/mumblesdevelopmenttrust